Translate

4/01/2014

Introducing COMMENT SPAMMERS (so the NET will not FORGET)
Helping those sorrow ones out in Publicity,
otherwise no one would notice them....


www.home-staging-montreal.com
IP: 66.43.56.89
(Montréal)


Anonymous wrote on February 8th, 2014:

Pretty great post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to mention that I have truly loved surfing around your weblog posts. After all I will be subscribing in your feed and I am hoping you write once more very soon! 
My weblog: www.home-staging-montreal.com...



COMMENT SCREENSHOT



On this Post:



Screenshot of the Webpage:

One important Question remains: Would you buy something at a place where the Spammer is trying to Advertise through an Article thats subject to Cild Predators & Pedophiles harming Children ??? I BET NOT !!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen